Let Us Help You Find the Best Luggage Set with Spinner Wheels
Luggage sets are a great option for first-time travelers and those looking to upgrade or replace their current set. Sets come with two to four cases of varying sizes, so you always have the right size luggage for your travel needs.
American Tourister Luggage AT Pop 3 Piece Spinner Set
Our favorite for 2017
Coolife Luggage 3 Piece Set
A very close runner-up
Samsonite Omni PC 3 Piece Set
A lovely looking set from Samsonite
If you’re considering buying a luggage set, you may not know where to start. We’re going to share some of the best sets on the market. Here are some things to keep in mind when comparing them:
- Wheels: All of the luggage sets on our list have spinner wheels, but some wheels are better than others. Make sure the bag you’re considering has four wheels, and that the movement is smooth. Double check to make sure that the bags have spinner wheels, which provide you with smooth, 360-degree movement.
- Sizes: Consider the sizes of the suitcases included in the set. Does it include all the sizes you want or need? Will the cases be able to hold all of your belongings? Size is an extremely important consideration when buying a luggage set, especially if you travel often or plan to share the luggage with someone else. Most sets come with at least one carry-on bag, and many also have a travel tote that provides you with more space to carry your small essential items.
- Material: What is the luggage made out of? A wide variety of materials can be used to make luggage, including ABS, polycarbonate, polyester and vinyl. Decide whether you want hard-case or a soft-case luggage, and choose a durable material that will (hopefully) give you years of use.
The Best Suitcase with Spinner Wheels Reviews
American Tourister 3-Piece Set – The American Tourister Pop Plus 3-piece set comes with three pieces of durable luggage and is available in seven colors: purple, black, blue, red, charcoal, navy and red. Made from 100% polyester, these bags are durable and a pleasure to use.
Three cases are included in the set: a 29″ spinner, a 25″ spinner and a 21″ spinner. These three sizes are ideal for all travel needs.
Each case comes equipped with multi-directional spinner wheels for easy mobility. The cases roll upright, which takes the weight off your shoulders and arms. Padded top and side handles also allow for comfortable, easy lifting of a packed suitcase.
Offering an expandable design, the Pop Plus 3-piece set is ideal for frequent travelers and families.
Coolife Luggage 3-Piece Hardshell Luggage – The Coolife 3-piece hardshell luggage set is extremely durable yet lightweight enough to allow for easy maneuvering through even the busiest of airports. Available in more than a dozen colors, you’re sure to find a set that suits your personality.
The exterior of the luggage is constructed with ABS material, which is both light and durable. Three cases are included with the set: 20-inch, 24-inch and 28-inch. Each piece of luggage features four spinner wheels that offer 360-degree mobility and smooth movement.
The ergonomic telescoping handle makes it easy to pull the suitcase, while the side and top handles allow you to carry the suitcase when necessary.
The interior features a full-capacity design with a mesh zip pocket, and an expandable function allows you to pack more.
TravelCross Columbia 3-Piece Spinner Set – The TravelCross Columbia is another hard-case set that’s both lightweight and easy to maneuver. Constructed with ABS material, these cases are durable enough to withstand the abuses of heavy travel.
The three-piece set includes a 20-inch carry-on, a 24-inch case, and a 28-inch case. The carry-on is not expandable, but the other two cases offer an expandable feature.
TSA-approved locks keep your luggage secure, and the smooth multi-directional spinner wheels allow you to get through crowds with ease.
The Columbia set is available in multiple colors, including: purple, black, champagne, dark blue, dark gray, orange, red, silver and white.
If you’re looking for a durable yet stylish luggage set, the Columbia is a great option.
Samsonite Omni PC 3-Piece Set – Constructed with 100% polycarbonate, the Omni PC set from Samsonite features a smooth finish and rugged design for the utmost in durability.
The exterior features a micro-diamond texture, which is scratch-resistant. Lightweight spinner wheels allow for effortless mobility no matter where your travels take you.
The interior of the case features a nylon lining to keep your belongings dry. Cross straps and a divider allow you to keep things organized, while the full-zip interior keeps your belongings safe and in place.
TSA locks are mounted onto the side of each case for added security, and this set comes in an array of colors.
Caribbean Joe Castaway 4-Piece Set – If you’re looking for a more complete luggage set, the Castaway 4-piece set from Caribbean Joe is a great option. Available in chocolate and olive colors, this set offers just the right bag size for whatever trip you’re planning.
The lightweight construction of these bags helps you avoid airline baggage fees, while the expandable 2″ feature provides you with extra packing capacity when you need it most.
The 360-degree spinner wheels and telescopic push-button handle allow for easy maneuverability no matter where you’re traveling. The interior is fully lined, too, to keep your belongings organized and protected.
The Castaway set includes the following suitcases: 21.5,” 25.5,” and 29.5.” A travel tote is also included.
Buyer’s Guide – How to Choose the Right Spinner Suitcase Set for You
No matter how long your journey is, it’s important to ensure that you have durable luggage that can fit all of your belongings. We shared some of the best sets on the market to help you get started.
Here are some things to keep in mind when narrowing down your choices:
- Luggage Ratings: The last thing you want is a set of luggage that falls apart while you’re traveling. Take the time to read through luggage ratings and reviews before committing to purchasing a set. Reading through reviews will help you weed out poor quality sets that won’t meet your standards or needs.
- Pockets and Interior: Do the suitcases provide you with enough space and pockets to store all of your belongings? Some luggage pieces only have one interior zipped pocket, while others have numerous. Consider your packing habits, and choose a set that suits your needs.
- Weight: How heavy are the suitcases when empty? Ideally, you want to choose lightweight luggage that will help you stay under the maximum weight and avoid paying extra baggage fees.
- Colors: Consider the color of the luggage. Some sets come in bright hues that make them easy to spot when picking up your baggage. From blue to purple black and olive, there are colors to suit every personality.
- Travel Tote: Many luggage sets now come with travel totes, which are ideal for packing small essentials or items to keep you busy during your flight. If you want or need the extra packing space, consider a set that offers a tote.
- Price: Finally, consider the cost of the set. Some luggage sets can be pricey, but are often worth the cost when you consider the materials used and quality of construction. Set a budget, and buy the highest quality set you can afford.