Let Us Help You Find the Best 25 Inch Suitcase on The Market
Luggage sizes are an integral part of the decision-making process. Improper sizes lead to luggage not being considered carry-on, and higher baggage costs are possible. A 25” suitcase is the ideal choice for checked in bags.
Delsey Luggage Helium Aero 25 Inch Expandable Spinner Trolley
Our favorite for 2017
SwissGear Travel Gear 25″ Spinner 4171 (Dark Grey)
A very close runner-up
Delsey Luggage Helium Aero 25 Inch Expandable Spinner Trolley
A great case from Delsey
Larger in sizes, the 25” suitcase won’t fit into a carry-on compartment.
But, when not using this size as a carry-on, it’s great. Ample room is provided for packing for long trips, and the 25” is still small enough to not be a nuisance when transporting around the airport.
When comparing these suitcases, you’ll want to focus on:
- Handle Adjustments: Suitcase handles need to adjust for proper height when transporting. The unit you choose should offer height adjustments so that you don’t need to bend over and potentially hurt your back when transporting the suitcase.
- Locks: A built-in lock is ideal for ease of use. If a lock is built into the suitcase, TSA-accepted locks are best. Universal master keys are used to open TSA-accepted locks so that bags can be checked without breaking locks in the process.
- Pockets and Straps: All units offer pockets and straps, but elastic straps or adjustable straps allow you to secure items in place even when packing light. There’s also a dire need for mesh pockets to hold delicate items.
When choosing your luggage, the three points above provide you with a good starting point to make a solid decision. Luggage is an investment, so make sure that you pick a suitcase that can withstand multiple trips and will last years instead of one trip out of town.
Reviews of the Best 25 Inch Luggage
Delsey Luggage Helium Aero Expandable Spinner Trolley – Delsey offers the Helium Aero spinner trolley in eight unique colors. This 25” suitcase is made with 100% polycarbonate and offers a fabric lining to keep the interior like new. The height of the suitcase is 17.5” with a width of 25”.
Polycarbonate allows the suitcase to be extremely durable. What’s unique about this material is that it’s highly resistant to cracking or breaking.
Durable spinner wheels allow the suitcase to be transported with ease, and the unit expands 2” for additional space as needed. The handle has two lock positions, and there are two lined compartments with web straps and pockets, too.
A TSA-accepted combination lock is integrated into the suitcase.
SwissGear Travel Gear 25″ Spinner 4171 – SwissGear offers the 4171 in six unique colors, and the suitcase dimensions are 25” in height and 16” width. Four, multi-directional spinner wheels allow the 4171 to be maneuvered with ease through an airport, and they offer a 360-degree design.
Reinforced carry handles are present, and the suitcase is designed with fabric and polyester.
The telescopic handle locks into place. Additional packing space is offered with the 2” expandable interior to fit last minute items with ease. An interior mesh pocket featuring a zippered design is present to keep small electronics or delicate items safe during transport.
Two locking positions are offered on the handle. This is a great, entry-level suitcase.
Samsonite DK3 Spinner 25 – Samsonite’s DK3 is designed with 85% polyester and 15% nylon. Fabric lining is found within the suitcase, and there are two, large zipper enclosures in the front of the suitcase aside from the main compartment.
Four multi-directional wheels allow for easy mobility, and the unit rolls upright to alleviate added weight on your shoulders.
Flawless closure is provided with large, self-mending zippers. Multiple pockets can be found inside and outside of the suitcase to help make organization quick and easy. Compression straps allow clothes to stay neat and wrinkle-free when packed.
Corner protectors keep the suitcase from being damaged if a wall or hard surface is hit.
Kenneth Cole Reaction 8 Wheelin Expandable Luggage – Kenneth Cole is known for high-end fashion, and the Reaction 8 is filled with surprises. This suitcase is hard-sided so that it can remain lightweight while still offering absolute protection of your belongings.
A deluxe locking push button is in use on the suitcase, and side and top carrying handles allow for easy lifting.
This suitcase expands to offer 30% extra space as needed, and there are 8, 360-degree wheels to help propel the suitcase forward. Garment restraints are featured inside of the suitcase, and there are zippered pockets and mesh pockets, too.
An elastic shoe pocket can keep your shoes in place.
This is a great, everyday travel suitcase.
iFLY Flame Hard Side Medium Checked Luggage – iFly offers a hard side luggage that’s made of ABS and PC. This stylish suitcase is meant for the savvy flyer, and the hard-sided design allows for maximum durability and light weight. Four, double spinner wheels allow you to easily transport this suitcase around the airport.
if needed, the suitcase can expand an additional 2” for added space.
A weight of just 9 pounds allows you to pack more items and stay within strict baggage limits. A full width zipper can be found inside of the suitcase. There’s also expandable straps to keep your clothes and personal belongings snug inside of the suitcase.
Buyer’s Guide – How to Choose the Right Twenty Five Inch Luggage for You
When you need to purchase a suitcase, you’ll find that there are dozens of models to choose among. There are suitcases for carry-on as well as long distance travel, and there are small and large suitcases.
Picking the right suitcase is hard, but your travel habits can help you decide which suitcase to buy.
A general 25” suitcase, like those we focused on above, are a good, general suitcase. These models aren’t carry-on suitcases, so they’ll need to be checked in. Some airlines may allow these units to be a carry-on, but most limit carry-ons to 20” – 21”.
When you pick your suitcase, we recommend considering:
- Luggage Ratings: People have tried most suitcases, and they’ll leave reviews on how well the suitcase held up. Read these reviews and look through ratings to see which models can withstand the rigor needed inside of an airport.
- Weight: If you’re only able to travel on airlines with strict baggage weights, you’ll want the lightest luggage possible to avoid exceeding weight limits. A lightweight piece of luggage ought to be durable and sturdy, yet it will provide you with flexibility to carry more items when going on your next trip.
- True Size: A lot of the suitcases listed above offer an expandable option. These options allow you to hold more items which comes in handy when you’re buying souvenirs or other items overseas. Always check to see the true size and expandable options that a suitcase offers.
The right suitcase is out there waiting for you to pack it with clothes and belongings.